• Do you sell to the general public?

    We sell only to the professional industry. We have an extensive dealer network that do sell to the public, so please let us know by email (click here) where you live so we can point you to the nearest dealer location.

  • Do you deliver?

    Yes we do, from coast to coast.

  • What forms of payment do you take?

    We accept Mastercard, Visa, or cheques.

  • Do I need a spray licence to purchase your products?
    • Products that have PCP #'s (Pest Control Product # from PMRA) and are registered for Commercial use, do require that purchasers are licensed by the MOECC. For out of province (outside Ontario) we also need to have your licence information on file.
    • Even though nematodes are a control product, they are exempt from requiring a licence to apply them.
    • Domestic sizes of Fiesta and Finalsan (4 Litre size) are able to be purchased and applied by homeowners for personal use.
  • Where can I find information on getting my spray licence in Ontario?

    Check in the Service section for information on obtaining a spray licence.

  • Do you sell spray equipment or sprayers?

    We sell backpacks, nozzles, and spray guns, but not tank sprayers. Please contact JB&D Company in Aurora, Ontario for information on tank sprayers

  • Can I obtain detailed information on your products?

    Contact our sales and service Manager, Ken Pavely (Contact Us) for any information you require.

Follow Us